Is there anything more tempting than the good old BURGER….? Be it America or Germany, burger seems to be the all-time favorite for everyone?
The love for burger keeps innovating with every passing day. Though this delicious fast-food is easy to cook and yummy to eat, the number of variations one can experiment with burgers are endless.
According to Maeve Webster, President of Menu Matters, Arlington, Vt, “Overall, it’s a classic — like fries, people love burgers.
They are easy but can be endlessly innovative, they resonate across all demographics, they come in a wide variety of sizes and flavour profiles and can be made to fit nearly any taste.”
This pretty well explains the love affair with burgers across the globe. Since innovations with burgers are very common, we need to stay updated. Therefore, in this blog, I am going to talk about the burger trends you need to get to know right away.
Germany has been the home to the original Hamburgers, so the love for burgers is completely justified. In the last few years, Germany has seen the steep rise in the opening of new burger joints, from just 1 to now more than 100, alone in Berlin.
German’s Love For New Burger Trends
Germany has undergone a lot of restrictions and isolation, from bearing years of communist rule in the east to seclusion in the west.
When things very getting back to normal and people were enjoying the freedom, the food industry in Germany also bloomed. Germans were more than happy to welcome the fast-food chains like McDonald’s across the country.
Stroll through anywhere in the country today and you will find restaurant names like Burgeramt, Burgermeister, Isola Pizza-Pasta-Eiscafé Burger, all playing on the German word Bürger.
The German love for Burger is so much that, there is a food event hosted regularly, specially dedicated to the famous patty – Burger and Hip Hop. The event is so famous that, chefs fly in from various parts of the world to attend it.
In comparison to 2006, when there was only 1 burger-diner in berlin, now the number has increased to a hundred folds. Now every second food outlet has different varieties of burger on their menu.
The first burger point named – The Bird was opened by two Americans back in 2006. It was set up at a district of Prenzlauer Berg, which was once a neglected area of the former East Berlin.
Their 250-gram (nine-ounce) burgers, made with freshly ground beef and cooked to order, became an instant hit, drawing more people into the fray.
Since then, Burger has been an all-time favourite for the people of Germany.
Where To Find The Best Burger In Germany
As stated, undoubtedly, the burger is the most famous and most loved fast-food in Germany and therefore, there might not be any food outlet, that does not offer burgers on their menu. But not all restaurants and the best and not all burgers taste delicious.
Cooking is also an art and not all artist master this art to perfection. If you are on a hunt for tasting the best burgers in Germany, you should search for it on the Halloessen app.
This best online food delivery app, will not only show you several options that sell the best burgers but will also give you an online food delivery, table reservation and pick-up service options.
According to a recent study, burger in amongst the top 10 most loved fast food. And the good part is, the number of varieties it can offer is amazing. I mean it can go from a simple cheeseburger to extra loaded toppings of wagyu beef, lobster, patties, shaved truffles, etc.
So you see, the options can be unlimited, you can keep satisfying your hungry stomach with a different type of burger every time.
Now when it comes to ordering the best burger, the Isola Pizza-Pasta-Ice Cream Parlor Burger in Jena is a must-try restaurant. The different Burger types that they offer on their menu are
- Hamburger Classic – garnished with sesame bun, beef patty, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions and burger sauce for only € 8.90.
- Cheese Burger – that includes sesame bun, beef patty, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions, cheddar and burger sauce at € 7.50.
- Italy Burger – made with sesame bun beef patty, bacon, rocket, tomato, mozzarella and ketchup for € 7.90.
- BBQ Burger – this tasty burger is cooked using sesame bun, beef patty, bacon, fried egg, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and barbecue sauce and you can enjoy this only for € 8.90.
- Surf And Turf Burger – garnished with brioche bun, beef patty, prawns, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, basil pesto and burger sauce only for € 9.90.
- Avocado Cheeseburger – topped with sesame bun, beef patty, chilli cheddar, avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, burger sauce for € 8.90 only.
- Pulled Pork Burger – made with sesame bun, pulled pork, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and barbecue sauce for € 8.90 only.
- Chicken Burger – includes sesame bun, chicken breast fillet, mozzarella, lettuce, cucumber and burger sauce for € 8.90 only.
- Veggie Burger – for vegetarian lovers, this burger includes sesame bun, veggie patty, lettuce, cucumber, onion, and guacamole. You get to enjoy this burger for € 7.90 only.
While ordering the tasty burgers, using the Halloessen app, you can also choose some extra side dishes like a mixed salad, steakhouse fries, etc to go with your choice of burger.
I am sure you do not need any more reasons to try all the tasty varieties of burgers offered by Isola Pizza-Pasta-Ice Cream Parlor Burger.
Do not forget to use the Hallossen online food delivery app to get your delicious burger right at your doorstep.
It is very easy and safe to order from Halloessen and we accept cash payment as well as online payment. You can also choose to book a table or pick-up option offered by Halloessen.
Enjoy your burger and do not forget to share your review for both – Halloessen online food delivery app and Isola Pizza-Pasta-Ice Cream Parlor Burger.